Thursday, December 8, 2011

Reflection on Sound

Now every time that I listen to the radio, I am always listening to see if I hear any mistakes. I always listen to start 104 they do have their mistakes sometimes. When I hear the radio commercials I tend to count the different sounds that were used in making it. Its impressive how my listening has improved so much. Before I used to hear what was around my surrounding, now I actually listen to what's going on. What I used to think it was a quite place before now it's really loud. I am able to listen to the natural sound; air conditioning, wind blowing, etc.
I really enjoyed this class. I had so much fun in doing all my projects. I liked how we listen to every ones projects and learned from each others mistakes.I did learn about editing and the difference between just listening and hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment