Thursday, September 22, 2011

Exercise 3: The voice

Recording my voice in a monotone was very hard. I am a very cheesy person. So, every time I talk I always have to smile. When I was doing my monotone recording it was hard to me to smile when talking into the microphone. The only difference that I found between my monotone and enthusiastic recording was that i was much soft talking in the monotone recording.
Reading the children's book was fun and easy to do for me. As mostly everyone knows I have a two year old daughter that I have to read books to every night before bed time. But, I feel that the book I read required of my voice to change then the other books that my classmate picked. I was able to change the pitch of voice with Up, Up Down book by Robert Munsch. I had dialogue in my book which my others classmates didn't. It was a good exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment